Why choose Management of International Business and Trade?
- In this track, you will learn about today’s trade and business environment, from both a business and an economics approach.
- This track is jointly offered by the Amsterdam Business School and Amsterdam School of Economics, therefore your classes will be taught by specialists from the fields of both business and economics.
- Lecturers and researchers have practitioner experience in their fields. They will offer you a perfect combination of theory and real-life cases.
Develop international management and policy solutions
Globalisation has changed the international business environment. This requires business executives and policy makers to manage and analyse a world where economic integration and national boundaries are increasingly significant. In the Management of International Business and Trade track you will learn to understand the complexity of today’s trade and business environment, from both a business and an economics approach.
Graduates of the Master's in Business Administration / Managing International Business and Trade are well-positioned for jobs in managerial, consultancy, and strategy positions in international companies, as well as expert and policy positions in national and international organisations.
- Multinational companies (Heineken, Shell, Unilever)
- Consultancies (Deloitte, KPMG, PWC)
- Government institutions
Is the Master’s in Business Administration for you?
Employers need qualified people who can help them solve problems and make decisions that will generate value for their business. If you have a natural interest in what makes an organisation successful, if you have a global mindset and if you are committed to teamwork, you will definitely get the most out of this programme. Are you an ambitous student, but do you not yet meet the admission requirements for the Master’s programme? Start our pre-Master’s programme in September! In only 4 months, you will gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to start your Master's.
Explore all MSc Business Administration tracks
Management of International Business and Trade is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Business Administration. Take a look at the other tracks.