Your long-term term success rides on the ability to keep pace with evolving technological changes
What is The Analytics Academy?
The Analytics Academy is a collaboration between the Amsterdam Business School of the UvA, ORTEC and Digital Shapers. This grounds our programmes in solid science. The Analytics Academy helps you to prepare for data and AI-driven business:
- Understand: the landscape of emerging technologies in data, analytics and AI.
- Aim: define a strategic roadmap on multiple horizons for your company or your career.
- Win support: adopt and cultivate an entrepreneurial, agile and data-driven mindset.
- Get it done: create structure for implementing big ambitions in tangible, bite-sized projects.
- Analytics Translator
6-day programme for business professionals and managers who want to learn how to lead their groups into data and AI-driven working.
- Understanding AI, data science and big data
2-day introduction programme for professionals offering basic literacy in AI, data science and big data. This is the first module of the Analytics Translator programme.
- AI for Executives
4-day programme for executives and senior managers leading their organisation, department or group in a world that is becoming more and more data-driven.
- Effectief Toezicht op Artificial Intelligence (in Dutch)
1-day programme for directors and supervisors about the risks, ethics and legal issues of algorithms, data and AI.