Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 2024 dates to be announced||• Type: masterclass|
|• Lectures: Thursday and Friday (09:30 – 17:30)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is for executives and marketing specialists at all levels who are curious about how decisions are made; by their customers, their employees and by themselves.
Reach out to us for questions about this course or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- understand how the brain makes decisions;
- be aware of your own and your clients’ decision biases;
- have learned about rewards and punishments and how they influence decisions;
- understand the social brain and its involvement in communication and relationships;
- know how to use technological advances in neuroscience in business and marketing.
In his reasearch and teaching Jan Engelmann focuses on the neurobiology of social and economic decision-making. His research has been published in top journals across all fields of neuroeconomics.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.