Customised to your needs, the Amsterdam Leadership Programme helps you build your capabilities for personal and professional development. Capabilities that will last a lifetime. The trainer holds an MBA himself, and executes a leadership programme with top-level executives in a Fortune 500 company.
- Receive feedback on key skills: communication, interpersonal relationships, technical abilities, change management, leadership
- Focus on the skills needed to grow professionally within an organisation
- Learn specific skills relevant to personal goals
- Network with an influential employee
- Share both frustrations and successes
Learn from experienced alumni
Additionally to the Amsterdam Leadership Programme is the alumni mentoring programme. This programme lets you benefit from alumni experience by talking with MBA graduates about their studies and career path.
This one-to-one mentoring is not intended as a route to an internship or job. Our mentors come from all sectors; staff from TomTom, Bloomberg, Philips, ING and PWC are currently involved in the programme.
If you cannot attend our on-campus information session, please register for our next online information session.