Step 1: Submit your online application
Please complete the MBA CV Quick Scan to verify your eligibility. The MBA admissions team will respond within three working days with further instructions on how to apply.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed, you are welcome to submit your online application. This step will take max. 60 minutes of your time. In our online application portal you will kindly be asked to fill in, or upload the following,
- Your 1-page CV;
- Transcript(s) and related diploma('s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation);
- Motivation, you are free to share 3 “essays” in writing of 250 words of which 2 are required and the 3rd is optional - please explain what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are;
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable);
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable);
- Contact details of 2 references – they will receive an automated message with our own digital form they can fill to share their recommendation.
Step 2: The ABS Assessment (short video essay questions)
You will be informed whether you are selected to complete the ABS Assessment. Please note this assessment contains 3 (short) video essay questions - between 1 or 2 minutes each. We will only invite you for the ABS Assessment if your application files are complete, including your 2 references. This step will take max. 20 minutes of your time.
Step 3: Admissions interview
If you are invited to the interview you will be asked to take the GMAC Soft Skills Assessment. Interviews are scheduled on campus or via Zoom/Teams. Interviews are 45 minutes and conducted by an MBA Admissions Board member who has reviewed your application files. The admissions interview will focus on your skill-set, motivation and career goals.
The Admissions Board decides within 10 working days after the interview, whether there is a good match between the Amsterdam MBA and your profile. If successful, you will be offered one of the 30 seats in the MBA programme!
Fees and funding
The tuition fee for both full-time and part-time MBA are €39,900. There are several options for the payment and funding of your studies.
We offer attractive options for financial aid through our GMAT-score incentive, the Dutch Orange Tulip scholarship and your own government.