Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950*|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 17 April 2024||• Type: masterclass|
|• Lectures: 09:00 – 17:00||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is aimed at professionals interested in Human Development, and who work in HR, (middle) management, coaching or team coordination. It is designed for professionals who care about soft skills and believe that motivated employees will boost their organisations’ performance. Ideally, you have some experience in managing or coordinating teams.
Reach out to us for questions about this course or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- understand the difference between a competence-based and a strength-based approach, and how these approaches can complement each other;
- have reflected on your own strengths and how to optimally use them in your organisation;
- be able to apply different methods, such as Appreciative Inquiry, to understand and develop your employees’ strengths;
- be able to use your employees' strengths to advance both their own and the teams’ development and stimulate psychological capital in your team;
- have developed a personal network of professionals with similar interests.
Assistant Professor of Work and Organisational Psychology Hillie Aaldering teaches courses in conflict, cooperation and decision-making. She is affiliated with Schouten Nelissen University of Applied Sciences where she teaches about motivation and decision making.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.