Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950*|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 12 June 2024||• Type: Masterclass|
|• Lectures: Wednesday and Thursday (09:00 – 17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is specifically aimed at professionals who work as manager, project manager, innovation or brand manager.
Reach out to us for questions about this masterclass or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- understand the basics of strategic foresight.
- learn why and how individuals and organisations (can) engage in it.
- learn how strategic foresight thinking can be cultivated in yourself and others.
- get an overview of different approaches to strategic foresight and the techniques that are available.
- be able to judge the value of strategic foresight for your work and career – be it to support decision-making or to facilitate innovation.
Professor Siri Boe-Lillegraven teaches strategic management. Her expertise lies within the microfoundations of strategy, including the impact of strategic foresight on how practitioners think and choose.
Professor Markus Paukku teaches international strategy, ethics and sustainability. His interests include the emergence of novel business models, the innovation of strategy, and the study of outlier organisations.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.