Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950*||• Eligible for STAP budget|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: December 2023||• Type: Masterclass|
|• Lectures: Wednesday and Thursday (09:00 – 17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is specifically aimed at professionals who work as manager, project manager, innovation or brand manager.
Reach out to us so we can give you more insight into this masterclass. We respond within 2 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- understand the basics of strategic foresight.
- learn why and how individuals and organisations (can) engage in it.
- learn how strategic foresight thinking can be cultivated in yourself and others.
- get an overview of different approaches to strategic foresight and the techniques that are available.
- be able to judge the value of strategic foresight for your work and career – be it to support decision-making or to facilitate innovation.
You can request STAP Budget for this programme. To be eligible for the subsidy of €1,000 you need a STAP registration certificate. Take into account that there are deadlines for registration and receiving the necessary certificate.
Assistant professor at the Amsterdam Business School
Areas of expertise
Siri teaches strategic management. Her expertise lies within the microfoundations of strategy, including the impact of strategic foresight on how practitioners think and choose.
Areas of expertise
Markus teaches international strategy, ethics and sustainability. His interests include the emergence of novel business models, the innovation of strategy, and the study of outlier organisations.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.