Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €46,000||• Mode: full-time*|
|• Duration: 12 months||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 1 September 2024||• Degree: MBA|
|• Lectures: Monday to Thursday||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*Rather study part-time? Check out our Executive MBA.
The Amsterdam MBA is designed for ambitious professionals who wish to pursue or further develop in a career in the international business world. Our students are intelligent, daring, motivated and hard-working and have a cooperative mindset. Their dedication and drive in the classroom prepares them to become inspiring leaders of the future.
Upload your CV or LinkedIn profile, and we will check if you are eligible for this study. We respond within 3 business days.
What will you learn?
- You will become an expert in leadership qualities, strategic thinking, quantitative skills and managing contemporary challenges.
- You work on your personal career goals and develop your skills both personally and professionally.
- You will develop your consulting skills in a self selected company environment ranging from start-ups to multinational enterprises.
- You get insights from the latest success stories on how to lead transformations in organisations and how the most recent sustainable businesses are being built.
- You collect modern business wisdom, combining university science with practice from industry experts.
Would you like to know what our students think about this programme? Watch this student review and find out what Paul's experiences are with the Amsterdam MBA.
Your fellow students play a key part in your learning experience. Peer learning happens because we arrange for students from different backgrounds to team up, so interactions with fellow students are interesting as well as fun. For 12 months, you will follow the same path, share your views, questions, insights, experiences and create lifelong relations.
Naadiya Ismail: 'I am a chartered accountant and I’ve worked as an accountant for many years. And I have a very deep knowledge, specifically of IFRS. But the MBA, I find, gives me a very broad expertise. The Amsterdam MBA is very dynamic compared to more traditional, rigid MBAs. The lecturers give a good balance between academic and practical knowledge and the insights are easily and readily applicable to work.