Why join the masterclass Revitalising Your
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- Know which specific Sustainable Development Goals are relevant for you and your organisation.
- Be able to formulate a stakeholder strategy for your organization that balances economic and social objectives.
- Assess the sustainability positioning of your organisation’s products and/or services in relation to the competition
- (Re-)Evaluate your organisation’s business model in relation to sustainability. Re-examine your organizational and professional purpose.
- Learn new ways of “selling” sustainability inside your organization.
- Have the results of a quick scan of your organisation’s ESG-performance.
This masterclass will take a pressure cooker approach: it is designed to be interactive and demands strong participation from you.
This masterclass is specifically designed for professionals already working on sustainability within businesses or governmental organisations who want to advance their understanding of strategy and sustainability.
Dates and fees
Dates: Autumn edition: Wednesday 28 & Thursday 29 September 2022
Spring edition: Wednesday 29 & Thursday 30 March 2023
Autumn Edition Wednesday 8 & Thursday 9 November 2023
Time: 09.00 - 17:00 Fee: €1,950*
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT exempt.
Location: Amsterdam Business School Mode of study: Hybrid masterclass Language: English Certification: You will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the University of Amsterdam
- Arno Kourula: Associate Professor & Co-director of Sustainability Initiative, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: Corporate sustainability, cross-sector partnerships, environmental alliances.
- Michelle Westermann-Behaylo: Assistant Professor & Co-director of Sustainability Initiative, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: UN Sustainable Development Goals, business and human rights, responsible supply chains (particularly in developing countries).
- Martin de Jong: Sustainability Professional. Areas of expertise: Driving sustainability in corporate organisations, co-creating with NGOs and GOs and strategy based on Impact valuation.
- Pushpika Vishwanathan: Assistant Professor, Amsterdam Business School. Areas of expertise: corporate social responsibility, corporate governance, stakeholder management, strategic management.
Dimitri Lemmer: 'By actively participating in these kind of masterclasses as a professional, the smaller enterprises in the smaller communities get a chance not only to learn about the European and US practices within their own territories but also to share their own insights and experience.'
Do you have questions about this or other open programmes? Please contact:
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134