Why choose the MBA Big Data & Business Analytics?
Our part-time programme is designed for ambitious professionals wishing to pursue an academic degree alongside their regular employment.
Helps you grow as an expert and leader
Become a knowledgeable big data expert, able to do hands-on work as well as lead data-intensive projects, departments and businesses.
Strong team and network orientation
Assuring full interaction with our lecturers; all reputable academics and experienced practitioners from the industry. Access to our data science ecosystem and Startup Village.
Personalised approach with small class sizes
With only 35 students we can pay ample attention to developing your soft and hard skills.
Internationally recognised MBA title
Earning your MBA at Amsterdam Business School means that you will have studied at one of the best business schools in the world:
- We belong to the 1% of business schools worldwide to be Triple Crown accredited.
- We are part of the University of Amsterdam, one of the few Dutch universities ranked in the global top 100 of QS Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Ranking.
- Our MBA is ranked in the top 100 of European Executive MBA's in 2021 Financial Times Ranking.
Start September 2022
|Lectures:||2 evenings per week, 18:30 - 22:00|
|Duration:||2 years, part-time|
|Application deadline:||1 August 2022. Please note that spaces are limited (35 students max.). First come, first served.|
|Tuition fee:||€ 40,000 - More about fees and funding|
Our MBA programme can be your next career step if:
- you have a quantitative background (mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, econometrics). You are interested in applying analytics in various areas of business, and eager to learn about new technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and more;
- you have a strong business background (business administration, economics, finance) or other academic degree, supplemented with extensive experience in business. You are eager to learn about analytics and new technologies.
The MBA Big Data & Business Analytics programme had a great impact on my career. I have improved my data analytics and project management skills and I definitely have a better understanding of my customers' needs.Christian Teuschel, System Architect, alumnus MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
Marta Dobrowolska-Haywood - 'I really like this MBA because of the data aspect. And I think that’s what makes this programme very unique. You can find data everywhere, but you need the right tools to extract the information and extract the value. I learned how to be critical and ask the right questions to get the right answers.'