Please note: As of 1 September 2023, the name of this programme changed to 'MBA in AI, Data & Analytics'. Prior to this date, the programme was referred to as 'MBA Big Data & Business Analytics'.
Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €46,000||• Mode: part-time|
|• Duration: 24 months||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 1 September 2024||• Degree: MBA|
|• Lectures: 2 evenings per week, (18:30-22:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
Why study this MBA at the Amsterdam Business School?
- Future-proof MBA - This MBA provides you with all the crucial knowledge and (leadership) skills to succeed in an increasingly digitalised and globalised world.
- Grow as an expert and leader in AI and data - Become a knowledgeable big data and AI expert, able to do hands-on work as well as lead data-intensive projects, departments and businesses.
- Strong team and network orientation - Interact with reputable academics and experienced practitioners from the industry and gain access to our data science ecosystem and Startup Village.
- Internationally recognised MBA title - Earning your MBA title at the Amsterdam Business School means that you have studied at one of the best business schools in the world with a Triple Crown accreditation.
This MBA is designed for ambitious professionals who want to apply AI and analytics in various areas of business and are eager to learn about new technologies.
Upload your CV or LinkedIn profile, and we will check if you are eligible for this study. We respond within 3 business days.
What will you learn?
- You will be able to do hands-on work as well as lead AI and data-intensive projects, departments and businesses
- You learn about entrepreneurship and how to develop an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You will develop your ‘21st century skills’: flexibility, teamwork, communication skills and ethics.
- You get the crucial knowledge and (leadership) skills to succeed in an increasingly digitalised and globalised world.
This MBA programme had a great impact on my career. I have improved my data analytics and project management skills and I definitely have a better understanding of my customers' needs.Christian Teuschel, System Architect, alumnus
Your fellow students play a key part in your learning experience. We arrange for students from different backgrounds to team up. Interactions with fellow students are interesting as well as fun. Share your views, questions, insights and experiences and create lifelong relations.