Chartered Financial Analyst Society (CFA)
The CFA programme partnership is only awarded to a select number of institutions. As an academic partner, we are recognised as a finance degree programme that is academically rigorous and closely aligned to the CFA programme curriculum.
The partnership includes:
- Recognition of academic rigour and practical relevance of the MIF programme for the investment industry.
- MIF covers at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CFA Level I-III) including ethical and professional standards.
- 5 scholarships for the CFA exam – offered by the CFA Institute to MIF students.
- Joint events and opportunities to network.
- CFA charterholders and candidates who passed minimum one examination level receive a € 3,000 MIF tuition discount when enrolling in the MIF programme.
For more information about our partnership and the CFA Society click on the links below.
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Institute (CAIA)
In 2012, the Executive MSc in International Finance became partner of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Institute (CAIA). MIF is CAIA's only academic partner in the Netherlands. Our partnership gives you access to CAIA Association's curriculum and events.
Other aspects of the partnership include:
- MIF covers at least 60% of the CAIA Association's curriculum.
- 4 scholarships for the CAIA exam, offered by CAIA Institute to MIF students.
- CAIA charterholders and candidates receive a € 3,000 MIF tuition discount when enrolling in the MIF programme.
For more information about the partnership and CAIA visit the links below.
Do you have any questions about the Executive MSc in International Finance? Please contact: