Your registration in Studielink takes 4 steps.
1. Before you start the registration: Check your DigiD
Your DigiD (Digital Identification) is your online ID (username and password) that provides access to Dutch government administration websites.
- Are you are a student who currently lives in the Netherlands? You will need your DigiD when registering in Studielink. We strongly recommend you to apply for your DigiD at least 3 weeks before registering in Studielink.
- Are you a student who does not live in the Netherlands? You can register in Studielink without a DigiD.
- 2. Check our guide to Studielink
- 3. Register in Studielink
- 4. After Studielink