The benefits of a customised incompany programme of the Amsterdam Business School
- The Amsterdam Business School (ABS), part of the University of Amsterdam, belongs to the 1% of the business schools in the world with a Triple Crown accreditation. The ABS is known for its high-quality research and education. We offer students and staff an international learning and working environment with many programmes and modules taught in English. Our academic staff is experienced in trending topics like data science and sustainability. We want to produce outstanding research with direct impact on our educational activities and our engagement with the business world. We believe in a strong focus on internationalisation and want to prepare our students for a career in business, both knowledge and skills.
- A tailor-made programme that fits the educational needs of your company and helps you achieve your strategic company goals. We can develop a programme from strategy to roll out, or create a programme based on your ideas.
- Research based programmes, with a hands-on approach. Employees can immediately apply the lessons learned into their daily work.
- Your organisation stays ahead of the game with an educational programme that responds to the latest market trends or current events.
- We believe in a personal approach and that creating in a tailor-made programme is a partnership.
- Suitable for PE-portfolio, (NBA-accredited).
Our incompany programmes
We offer customised programmes that focus on relevant market trends and business insights. Programmes can cover a broad range of topics, varying from data science to business strategy, and from operational management to business innovation and sustainability.
All our programmes offer an academic base and an interactive outcome. Your employees will be taught by university lecturers and experienced industry experts. Our incompany programmes combine a theoretical foundation with a practical, which means lessons learned can directly be applied into daily working practice.
Our customised portfolio consists of:
- Short- and long-term programmes, offered as a hybrid (online and onsite), online or face-to-face programme. Think of 2-day masterclasses or long-term programmes of several months.
- Knowledge boost lectures: short introduction lectures of max. 3 hours, presented as a webinar or face-to-face seminar. Lectures can be an introduction to a more in-depth open programme or be presented as a standalone presentation.
Programmes and lectures can be held at the convenience of your office or via online learning. It is also possible to accommodate the classes at the Amsterdam Business School (ask for the conditions).
Our personal partnership approach
We believe that designing a tailor-made programme is a partnership. Together, we create an incompany programme that meets your needs and ambitions. You might already have a detailed plan with specific themes in mind, or maybe you are looking for advice on how to set up a programme from strategy to execution. Either way, we are happy to think along and provide ideas to create impactful learning for the employees at your organisation. And to ensure all your objectives are being met, we will evaluate the programme during, and after completion of the programme. Together we build an educational framework for your employees to maximise their development.
How we help our clients
Over the years we gained a lot of experience in developing incompany programmes for our customers. Some examples of our work:
- A series of Knowledge boost lectures for a large Dutch insurance company. Main objective: strengthen their position as ‘preferred employer’ by offering employees personal development options.
- Contribute to the Finance Academy of a world-leading food-retailer by developing short-term programmes and Knowledge boost lectures, matching the strategic objective of the companies’ Finance Academy. Main objective: continued education of employees, which will lead to personal growth, and ultimately a positive impact on customers.
- Set up Summer School for a Dutch technology multinational. Main objective: find talented future employees in the field of Computer Science, Data Science, Geospatial Information Science.
- Short-term data science programme for an international Dutch financial services company, operating in 18 countries. Main objective: increase Data Science knowledge and skills of employees, which can be applied to the new standards of daily auditing practice.
- A series of Knowledge boost lectures for an international law firm. Main objective: increase knowledge employees on Corporate finance to apply in legal practice.
Do you want to know more about our incompany programmes? Please fill out the form or contact Vanessa Rijkeboer at the Amsterdam Business School. Together, we can discuss your preferences and ambitions.
Are you looking for an open enrollment programme instead of an incompany programme? Have a look at our open programmes portfolio.