Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €20,950||• Mode: part-time|
|• Duration: 18 months||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 2 February 2024||• Degree: MSc|
|• Lectures: Fridays (09:00-17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
Why choose the Executive Programme in Management Studies?
- Internationally recognised MSc title in 1.5 years - We belong to the 1% of business schools worldwide that are Triple Crown accredited.
- Tailor your programme with tracks and electives - You will choose on which field of management you want to focus by selecting 1 track: Strategy, Digital Business or Leadership & Management.
- Expand your business network - Learn and work together with ambitious professionals. All with different backgrounds and from a wide variety of industries.
- Balanced mix of theory and practice - Improve your academic thinking through challenging discussions. Apply your new knowledge directly to your organisation, and to real-life business cases.
The Executive Programme in Management Studies is designed for ambitious professionals who want to invest in their personal development and boost their career by obtaining a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Management of the University of Amsterdam.
Am I eligible?
Fill out the CV scan and we will inform you about your eligibility. We will respond within 5 business days.
What will you learn?
- How to figure out complex business issues using substantiated models and new management ideas in the field of Business Administration.
- How you can integrate ethical, societal, and environmental issues into strategy and management practices.
- How to manage teams and employees effectively and take more effective decisions as a manager.
- How businesses should respond to the opportunities of new technology, digital business and globalisation.
- Why some companies are more successful than others in developing products and markets.
EPMS is a tailor-made, attractive programme that allowed me to further develop my knowledge of business issues and my strategic-thinking skills.Vincent Bodifee, Team Manager and Change Manager at Netherlands Police Read Vincent's testimonial
Choose between 3 tracks
In this Master’s programme, you choose 1 of 3 tracks. Each track will study organisational issues from a different angle. In addition to the track courses and your electives, you take a number of general courses.
Unravel the theoretic origins of strategic decisions and learn to find the right strategy for operating organisations.
Digital Business track
Learn how to embrace digital opportunities and conquer challenges from a management perspective.
Leadership & Management track
Understand how to lead and manage individuals, teams and organisations to best align motivation and behaviour with company goals.
To optimise your learning experience, we keep our classes small and personal. You will work with students from different backgrounds and a wide variety of industries. Interactions with fellow students are both interesting and fun. Your learning curve is going to be steep and it will provide a great chance to expand your business network