Terms and Conditions
1. The registrant can only be enrolled when the admission requirements as published on the website are met. Registration is valid only after receiving official confirmation from the institute.
2. The fee as stated on the website, will be invoiced after official confirmation sent to the registrant, before the course starts. Eligible discounts will be deducted automatically.
3. The registrant accepts that due to late payment of the tuition fee will immediately result in refusal of admission to the remainder of the course.
4. To cancel participation, notice of cancellation must be given by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org up to three weeks prior the first lecture. If cancellation is received in period shorter than the three weeks prior to the first lecture, there is no refund.
5. If not enough applicants have enrolled for the course, the institute may decide to postpone or cancel a course up to two weeks before the course starts.
All personal data will be processed and stored securely. For more information we refer to the privacy statement as drawn up by the University of Amsterdam pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).