International perspective and scope
Studying at the University of Amsterdam means working together in small teams of fellow students, many of whom are from abroad, and receiving instruction from lecturers of an equally diverse background. You will be able to collaborate with people from all around the world and you’ll feel at ease in an international environment, something employers increasingly value.
The best launch pad for your career
The UvA maintains strong ties with the international world of business, academia and government – ties from which you stand to benefit. Sit in on fascinating guest lectures from seasoned researchers, policy makers and professionals and have a go at authentic business cases. The up-to-date theoretic and academic skills you'll acquire during your studies will stay with you for your entire career.
Freedom to choose your own path
The way you spend your third year is largely in your own hands. Broaden your academic horizon by spending a semester at a university abroad or by taking a minor in another discipline. You can even opt for a challenging internship, which may help you land your first job more easily.
An internationally recognised diploma
All of our programmes are accredited by the relevant institutions. Our Amsterdam Business School is triple crown accredited, ranking it among the top 1% business schools in the world. With your UvA Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, you’re directly admittable to the Master's programme.
Business Administration at the University of Amsterdam: is it for you?
Choosing a three-year programme isn’t something you do easily. The programme should appeal to you, but that alone doesn’t guarantee success. We’re here to provide you with a best-in-class curriculum; in return we ask for motivation and persistence. Do you have what it takes?
- You find the world of business fascinating. You’d love to learn more about how it works, and why;
- you see yourself working for a multinational corporation, a start-up company, a consultancy or a business-facing government agency;
- you like working on questions that arise from real businesses;
- you’re capable of working independently as well as in a team;
- you can read and discuss literature in English;
- you have a critical mind and you’re able to clearly express your opinions;
- you’re open minded, responsible and confident;
- you're ambitious and you like to show initiative: you want to learn new things and explore the unknown.
Did you answer ‘yes’ to these statements? Then chances are high that you will love our Bachelor’s programme in Business Administration.
- Degree programme
- BSc Business Administration
- Regular study programme
- 180 ECTS, 36 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code