Interested in studying and working in an international environment? Then the Business Administration programme at the Amsterdam Business School of the University of Amsterdam might be for you.
Please note: the bachelor's programme has Numerus Fixus. This means the programme has a limited number of places available. You can submit your enrolment application in Studielink until 15 January 2019.
Top-5 reasons to study Business Administration at UvA
- Study in an international environment. Your lecturers and fellow students come from all over the world. It is a great start of your network!
- Study with the best of the best. As this programme is selective, there is only room for the best and brightest. Challenge yourself!
- Get inspired by guest lectures given by thought-provoking researchers, strategists and professionals from the business community. Take a look behind the scenes during challenging real-life business cases. Put theory into practice!
- Structure your third year yourself. Go abroad, take a minor or do a work placement. The choice is yours!
- Earn a diploma from one of the best business schools in the world. The Amsterdam Business School is Triple Crown accredited and scores highly in international rankings. A degree here looks great on your CV!
- Degree programme
- BSc Business Administration
- Regular study programme
- 180 ECTS, 36 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code