World class rankings
The Netherlands in general and Amsterdam Business School in particular are rated among the best in the world.
- Netherlands is 2nd in Europe and 7th in the world to study abroad
Educations.com 2019 survey.
- 57th in the QS World University Rankings
UvA and TU Delft are the only two Dutch universities in the top 100 (2019).
- 51st worldwide on the subject of Economics and Business
QS World University Rankings 2019.
- 62nd worldwide and 3rd in the Netherlands
Times Higher Education rankings 2019
- Amsterdam Business School holds the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
European Foundation for Management Development
- Amsterdam Business School has been granted Cedeo certification
- UvA's Economics and Business holds the prestigious Triple Crown status
We are AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited.
Thanks to our top-class research we have entered the exclusive research networks. Enabling us to bring our research - and students - further in the field of economics and business.
- League of European Research Universities
An exclusive network of renowned research universities.
- Member of Universitas 21
Network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries.