Research on ethics, sustainability and responsibility encompasses people, planet and profit, i.e. environmental, social as well as economic aspects, and their governance.
Topics of research include:
- Corporate governance;
- Companies and climate/energy (innovation, emission trading);
- Consumers and sustainability/CSR;
- Commercial bank environmental and social risk management;
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability in international business;
- Partnerships for development;
- Green innovation and product development
- Sustainable/social entrepreneurship;
- Ethical leadership;
- Stakeholder management;
- CSR communication, branding and advertising;
- Sustainability reporting and assurance;
- NGO accountability;
- The role of shareholders and investors in sustainability/CSR.
Most sections have researchers with an interest in the topics above but three give them more structural attention.