Why join the masterclass Ethics in Information Design?
What will you learn?
This 2-day masterclass combines interactive lectures, moderated discussions and in-class exercises with 1 week in between in order to reflect on the learnings and conversations. You will also receive some practical tools to help you tackle tough questions about moral responsibility in daily practice.
In 2 days, you will learn:
- how to reflect on questions of ethics and responsibility in the IT engineering and design practice.
- how to build-in different values and responsibility in information technology products or services.
- how responsible IT design correlates with organisational structures and business environments.
This masterclass is specifically designed for senior professionals who are involved in decisions regarding information design, such as:
- CIOs and CTOs
- senior IT engineers
- online product designers
- UX designers
- senior policy makers
- professionals in the IT sector
- professionals in the social media sector
Dates and fees
Dates: To be determined Times: To be determined Fee: €1,950*
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
Location: To be determined Language: English Certification: You will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the University of Amsterdam PE-portfolio: 14 PE hours (suitible for PE-portfolio)
- Teaching staff
Do you have questions about this or our other open programmes? Please contact:
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134