Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €2,290|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 24 April 2024||• Type: masterclass|
|• Lectures: Wednesday and Thursday (09:00 – 17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is for you if you want to build an advanced understanding of negotiation dynamics and sharpen your negotiation skills. You will benefit from the masterclass whether you already have negotiation experience or whether negotiation is still new to you. Typical participants have job profiles related to sales, procurement and project management, or participate in preparation for a senior management position.
Reach out to us for questions about this masterclass or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- have developed an advanced understanding of the psychology underlying negotiations;
- have improved your ability to systematically plan, prepare and conduct business negotiations;
- be able to effectively claim value and secure your interests in negotiations, without harming the relationship to your counterpart;
- know how to create value and identify negotiation solutions that integrate all parties’ interests (win-win agreements);
- know how to form and manage effective negotiation teams.
Dr. Alfred Zerres explains what the masterclass Business Negotiation entails and what aspects make it so unique.
Associate Professor of Business Psychology Alfred Zerres is specialised in negotiation in research, teaching, and consultancy. He has a long track record as consultant and negotiation trainer for corporate clients across the globe.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.