1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Participants require an academic Bachelor's or Master’s degree and a quantitative or business background, f.e. engineering, economics, accounting, business, psychology, mathematics, computer science, physics, chemistry, biology, etc.
In special cases the programme director could decide to allow for applications to be submitted by candidates with alternative degrees and backgrounds. Please contact us if you have any questions.
2. Work experience
A minimum of 3 years of relevant post-graduate work experience.
3. GMAT or GRE
You need a minimum GMAT score of 630 and a minimum analytical writing score of approximately 4.0 (or a GRE equivalent).
Candidates with a Master of Science degree (MSc) from an internationally recognised research university and a minimum of 3 years post-graduate work experience are exempt from the GMAT/GRE requirement.
GMAT program code: DG4-2L-07 / Information about the GMAT
GRE institution code: 6739 / Information about the GRE
Note: GRE test scores will be converted into GMAT test scores.
4. English language proficiency
Please send documentation of your English language proficiency. Minimum TOEFL score: 100 or IELTS score: 7.0. You may be exempt from this requirement if:
- English is your first language;
- you have at least 2 years of professional experience in an English speaking work environment;
- you have taken an English-taught Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- you have a Dutch VWO high school diploma.