For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
Executive MSc in International Finance (MIF)

Visa, Housing and Dutch Course

On this page:


We advise candidates from countries outside the EU, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, Japan and South Korea to apply two months before the deadline as these candidates need an entry visa (MVV) and residence permit for the Netherlands.  

Click on the links below for more information about Visa.

Visas and Permits


Dutch Course

Most people in the Netherlands speak English but we still advise our international students to learn the Dutch language. Especially when you have the ambition to stay in the Netherlands after graduation it is a big advantage when you speak the language.

The INTT offers Dutch courses at different levels of varying intensity to students of the University of Amsterdam and other highly educated foreign language speakers.

UvA MIF students pay reduced fees for Dutch courses at INTT. For more information see the link below.

More info