Experience MIF from outside of the Netherlands
If you live outside the Netherlands and are interested in our programme, the virtual information sessions are for you. The sessions take place online in a virtual auditorium, where you can walk around and interact via text and voice. All you need is a computer, headphones and a microphone.
Download brochure General track
Download brochure Technology track
Programme virtual information sessions
- Presentation of the programme; General track and Finance and Technology track
- Ins and outs of the admission process
- Q&A: the opportunity to discuss your questions with our admissions team
Sessions in different time zones
We host the virtual information sessions on Wednesdays and Saturdays. There are always 3 separate sessions in different time zones in order to accommodate attendees from around the world. Each session lasts about an hour.
- Asia-Pacific (UCT+8) at 18:00 CST on Wednesdays and at 16:00 CST on Saturdays
- Europe-Middle East-Africa (UCT+1) at 18:00 CET on Wednesdays and at 13:00 CET on Saturdays
- Americas (UCT -5) at 17:00 (EST) on Wednesdays and at 13:00 EST on Saturdays
CV Quick Scan: check your eligibility
Do you have any questions about the Executive MSc in International Finance? Please contact: