MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
Welcome to the first MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics in The Netherlands
“This MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics is intended for hands-on Big Data specialists, for people in leadership roles working with Big Data and for Entrepreneurs. The curriculum of this MBA is highly multidisciplinary, with courses from A (analytics), B (business) and C (computer science), and with projects to practice and implement the integration of these three aspects.
Furthermore, the curriculum is a mix of state-of-the art theory taught by renowned academic professors, and it includes practical application of this knowledge taught by people with extensive industry experience. In the curriculum, much time will be devoted to the ’21 st century skills’ - the skills required to become successful in this age: entrepreneurship / entrepreneurial attitude, flexibility, teamwork, communication skills and ethics."
Dean of the Amsterdam Business School
Director of the MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics
- Two-year part-time programme (2 evenings per week);
- Balanced curriculum consisting of Business courses (e.g. strategy, finance, marketing, HRM), Analytics courses (e.g. statistics, econometrics, system optimization) and Computer Science courses (e.g. machine learning, data visualisation);
- All lecturers combine theory with practical applications;
- Silicon Valley study trip and Big Data Thesis Project will be part of the programme;
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) granted by the University of Amsterdam;
- This MBA will start in September 2017.
- Degree programme
- 90 ECTS, 24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code
- EQUIS, AACSB