Finance: Banking and Regulation (track)
More info about this programme? Check this recorded webinar.
How should banks be managed? What is the real purpose of banks? How should we regulate the banking sector? These questions are at the core of the Banking and Regulation track in the Finance Master’s programme. The global financial crisis of 2008 resulted in a strong demand for academics, policymakers and practitioners to help secure micro and macro-prudential regulation of the modern banking sector.
Do you have what it takes to keep order in the fast-moving world of high finance, to become a specialist in financial regulations, banking and international corporate governance? Then this track is where your career begins.
- Prepare for a career in banking, banking regulation or consulting
- Become an expert in banking and financial regulation
- Study at a faculty with major strengths in the world of finance
One Master's programme, five tracks
The Master of Science Finance consists of five top-level academic specialisation tracks building on the strengths of the Finance Group:
- Asset Management
- Banking and Regulation
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Finance (starts September 2017)
- Real Estate Finance
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s Degree in Finance and the title Master of Science (MSc).
Rankings and reputation
- is ranked 55th in world and 1st in Netherlands in the 2015-2016 QS World University Rankings
- holds 45th place worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (2015-2016 QS World University Rankings)
- is in top 50 of Social Science Universities and 1st in Netherlands according to the 2015-2016 Times Higher Education rankings
- is a member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities
- is a member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries
- Degree programme
- 60 ECTS ECTS, 12 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in