Business Economics: Real Estate Finance
- Degree programme
- MSc Business Economics
- Regular study programme
- 60 ECTS, 12 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code
Please note: Depending on acquiring formal accreditation, the UvA will be offering a new MSc in Finance as of September 2016, including the specialisations Finance and Real Estate Finance. We expect some changes will be made in the curriculum that are not directly related to the change in the programme name. You will be informed about these changes in due time. Managerial Economics and Strategy remains a specialisation in the MSc in Business Economics.
The Real Estate Finance track of the Business Economics Master's programme provides you with the broad range of skills, the in-depth knowledge and the international expertise that you will need to start off your career in this specialist discipline with a definite advantage. Learn everything there is know about the financial and commercial aspects of commercial real estate, its development, financing and operations.
- Prepare for a career in the business world or public sector;
- benefit from studying in a graduate school with major strengths in Business Administration and Economics and Econometrics;
- follow one of our specialised tracks and become a financial expert, a leading consultant in economic performance, or a specialist in real estate finance.
One master's programme, four tracks
The Master's in Business Economics consists of four top-level academic specialisation tracks:
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in Business Economics and the title Master of Science (MSc).
The Amsterdam Business School
The Amsterdam Business School at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) has an excellent reputation, with an international focus and many highly reputable researchers and teachers. The UvA, placed 50th in the QS World University Rankings 2014, is a challenging environment where critical thinking and an independent and inquisitive mind can roam free. Thanks to a diverse influx of students and an active network of international alumni, you’ll be able to share memories with other ABS graduates for years to come.
Rankings and reputation
- 50th in world and 1st in Netherlands (QS World University Rankings 2014);
- 42nd worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Rankings 2014);
- top 50 Social Science Universities & Management and 1st in Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2013-14);
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities;
- member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries;
- the Amsterdam Business School holds the prestigious EQUIS accreditation (European Foundation for Management Development);
- the Amsterdam Business School is granted Cedeo certification for 2014-2017.