Master in International Finance (MIF)
- MSc International Finance
- Contract teaching
- Full-time, part-time
- 65 ECTS, Full-time 12 / Part-time 18-24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
Boost your career in Banking and Finance
- Master in International Finance is a postgraduate programme that offers cutting-edge developments in International Corporate Finance & Valuation, Investment, Financial Modelling, M&A, Asset Management and Risk Management.
- The course curriculum aims to prepare students for a professional career in finance rather than an academic career. Nevertheless, high academic standards are maintained and students are introduced to the most recent knowledge in the respective areas.
- The programme allows you to study full-time over a period of 12 months, part-time over a period of 18-24 months for working students or to study modular. All courses are conducted in English and organized 2-3 evenings during weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- For more information on our Course outlines, click on the link below:
- The Leadership programme is an integral part of the curriculum. It consists of an International Study Trip to Cape Town, South Africa and an workshop "Financial Ethics and Governance". We also offer a series of workshops devoted to career and job market skills for both full-time and part-time students.
- Our lectures are from the academic field and from our network of experts from the financial services industry. This guarantees a practical relevance through their involvement in the development of courses and guest lectures. This Advanced Masters of Science programme in International Finance is the key to Leadership and Excellence in Finance.
- For more information on our Admissions requirements, click on the link below:
A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes. We can proudly report that the Amsterdam Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the world’s leading accreditation for business schools, and our MIF programme is accredited by the Dutch-Flemish accreditation body NVAO.
We are also very proud that the University of Amsterdam, the Amsterdam Business School, and the MIF programme all rank among the best in the world.
- The QS World Ranking 2013 lists the University of Amsterdam #58 in the world and #1 in the Netherlands.
- In the 2013 Times Higher Education ranking, the University of Amsterdam placed #83 in the world.
MIF Speaker series
Come along and visit our Speaker events. The Master International Finance Programme will organise the next Speaker event on Friday the 6th of June 2014. Save the dates for the coming Speaker events: 3th of October 2014, 21st of November 2014, 20th of February 2015 and 17th of April 2015.