Master in International Finance (MIF)
- MSc International Finance
- Contract teaching
- Full-time, part-time, short-term
- 70 ECTS, Full-time 12 / Part-time 24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
Boost your career in Banking and Finance
- Master in International Finance (MIF) is a postgraduate programme that offers cutting-edge developments in International Corporate Finance & Valuation, Investment, Financial Modelling, M&A, Asset Management and Risk Management. Read more information through the following link: course outlines
- The programme allows you to study full-time (12 months), part-time (18-24 months) for working students or to study modular. All courses are conducted in English and organized 2-3 evenings during weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- Every year we organise an International Study Trip to Cape Town, South Africa. Theme of this trip is: 'Finance in emerging markets'.
- Our lectures are from the academic field and from our network of experts from the financial services industry. This guarantees a practical relevance through their involvement in the development of courses and guest lectures.
- During the one- or two-year MIF programme, you will be guided by the Careers Services Officer to define and plan your career path. The Careers Officer will work with you very closely and will support you in achieving your Career goals. Read more information through the following link: career
- We are running the programme since 1996. Our MIF alumni are a diverse community of high achievers connected by a shared experience.
- A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes. We can proudly report that the Amsterdam Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the world’s leading accreditation for business schools, and our MIF programme is accredited by the Dutch-Flemish accreditation body NVAO.
The Master in International Finance is intensively working together with the following Programme Partners
The Amsterdam Business School
The Amsterdam Business School at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) has an excellent reputation, with an international focus and many highly reputable researchers and teachers. The UvA, placed 50th in the QS World University Rankings 2014, is a challenging environment where critical thinking and an independent and inquisitive mind can roam free. Thanks to a diverse influx of students and an active network of international alumni, you’ll be able to share memories with other ABS graduates for years to come.
A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes. We can proudly report that the Amsterdam Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the world’s leading accreditation for business schools, and our MIF programme is accredited by the Dutch-Flemish accreditation body NVAO.
Rankings and reputation
- 50th in world and 1st in Netherlands (QS World University Rankings 2014);
- 42nd worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Rankings 2014);
- top 50 Social Science Universities & Management and 1st in Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2013-14);
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities;
- member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries;
- the Amsterdam Business School holds the prestigious EQUIS accreditation (European Foundation for Management Development);
- the Amsterdam Business School is granted Cedeo certification for 2014-2017.