Master in International Finance (MIF)
- Degree programme
- MSc International Finance
- Contract teaching
- Full-time, part-time, short-term
- 70 ECTS, Full-time 12 / Part-time 24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code
Boost your career in Finance and Banking
Master in International Finance (MIF) is a postgraduate programme that offers cutting-edge developments in Corporate Finance, Banking and Asset Management.
- The programme allows you to study full-time (12 months), part-time (18-24 months) for working students or to study modular. All courses are conducted in English and organized 1-3 evenings during weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- Our lectures are from the academic field and from our network of experts from the financial services industry. This guarantees a practical relevance through their involvement in the development of courses and guest lectures.
- During the one- or two-year MIF programme, you will be guided by the Careers Services Manager to define and plan your career path. Our Career Service Manager placed 93% of the MIF class of 2014 before graduation. Read more information through the following link: careers
- We are running the programme since 1996. Our MIF alumni are a diverse community of high achievers connected by a shared experience.
- Moving to a new city and beginning a new study should be a happy and exciting experience. The University of Amsterdam has a number of services and support facilities to ensure this is the case.
- The tuition fee for the full- and part-time programmes starting in August/September 2016 is €26,900.
- In order to attract the brightest students from all over the world we have several scholarships available.
- Every year we organise an International Study Trip to Cape Town, South Africa. Theme of this trip is: 'Finance in emerging markets'.
- Master in International Finance is intensively working together with the following Programme Partners: