Master in International Finance (MIF)
- Degree programme
- MSc International Finance
- Contract teaching
- Full-time, part-time, short-term
- 70 ECTS, Full-time 12 / Part-time 24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code
Boost your career in Finance and Banking
Master in International Finance (MIF) is a postgraduate programme that offers cutting-edge developments in Corporate Finance, Banking and Asset Management.
- The programme allows you to study full-time (12 months), part-time (18-24 months) for working students or to study modular. All courses are conducted in English and organized 1-3 evenings during weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- Our lectures are from the academic field and from our network of experts from the financial services industry. This guarantees a practical relevance through their involvement in the development of courses and guest lectures.
- During the one- or two-year MIF programme, you will be guided by the Careers Services Manager to define and plan your career path. Our Career Service Manager placed 93% of the MIF class of 2014 before graduation. Read more information through the following link: careers
- We are running the programme since 1996. Our MIF alumni are a diverse community of high achievers connected by a shared experience.
- Moving to a new city and beginning a new study should be a happy and exciting experience. The University of Amsterdam has a number of services and support facilities to ensure this is the case.
- The tuition fee for the full- and part-time programmes starting in August/September 2016 is €26,900.
- In order to attract the brightest students from all over the world we have several scholarships available.
- Master in International Finance is intensively working together with the following Programme Partners:
- Every year we organise an International Study Trip to Cape Town, South Africa. Theme of this trip is: 'Finance in emerging markets'.
The Amsterdam Business School
A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes. We can proudly report that the Amsterdam Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the world’s leading accreditation for business schools. Our MIF programme is accredited by the Dutch-Flemish accreditation body NVAO.