Master in International Finance (MIF)
- MSc International Finance
- Contract teaching
- Full-time, part-time, short-term
- 70 ECTS, Full-time 12 / Part-time 24 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
Boost your career in Banking and Finance
- Master in International Finance (MIF) is a postgraduate programme that offers cutting-edge developments in International Corporate Finance & Valuation, Investment, Financial Modelling, M&A, Asset Management and Risk Management. Read more information through the following link: course outlines
- The programme allows you to study full-time (12 months), part-time (18-24 months) for working students or to study modular. All courses are conducted in English and organized 2-3 evenings during weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- Every year we organise an International Study Trip to Cape Town, South Africa. Theme of this trip is: 'Finance in emerging markets'.
- Our lectures are from the academic field and from our network of experts from the financial services industry. This guarantees a practical relevance through their involvement in the development of courses and guest lectures.
- We are running the programme since 1996. Our MIF alumni are a diverse community of high achievers connected by a shared experience.
- During the one- or two-year MIF programme, you will be guided by the Careers Services Officer to define and plan your career path. The Careers Manager will work with you very closely and will support you in achieving your Career goals. Our Career Service Manager placed 93% of the MIF class of 2014 before graduation. Read more information through the following link: career
- A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes. We can proudly report that the Amsterdam Business School is accredited by EQUIS, the world’s leading accreditation for business schools, and our MIF programme is accredited by the Dutch-Flemish accreditation body NVAO.
The Master in International Finance is intensively working together with the following Programme Partners