UvA in Carré 2018
‘UvA in Carré’ will once again present an inspiring selection of speakers from top companies in September and October 2018. The speakers will share their latest business insights and inspire students with their personal stories during this annual speakers series held in the Royal Theatre Carré. See the video for an brief impression of last year's event.
Questions? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 programme overview:
Friday 7 September: Disruptive technology, business and the society
- Vodafone Ziggo: Jeroen Hoencamp (CEO)
- Philips: Frans van Houten (CEO)
Friday 21 September: Marketing in the Digital Age
- L’Oréal: Kevin Capota (CMO)
- Bol.com: Boukje Taphoorn (CMO)
- Award ceremony for the Isaac Roet Prize 2018
Friday 12 October: The Business of Doing Good
- Tony Chocolonely: Henk Jan Beltman (C.CH.O)
- Instock: Freke van Nimwegen (Co-founder)
- Presentation of KPMG George Molenkamp Sustainability Thesis Award
About UvA in Carré
'UvA in Carré' is organised by Amsterdam Business School and hosted by Royal Theater Carré. Alumni, employees and relations of the Amsterdam Business School, and students of MSc in Business Administration and the Executive Programme in Management Studies are invited to attend. All lectures will take place in Royal Theater Carré on Fridays from 13:00-15:00.