UvA in Carré: February - March 2019 edition
Extra UvA in Carré in February and March 2019
New in 2018/2019 is that we will also be offering a second round of UvA in Carré in February-March 2019, including speakers from Unilever, Starbucks, Scribbr and other leading companies.
Friday 15 February: ‘Doing European Business in 2025’
- Zakir Karim (Strategy Director Europe & EA to President Europe at Unilever)
- Herve Le Faou (Global Head of Procurement Heineken
Friday 1 March: ‘The future of TV’
- Derk Nijssen (CEO XITE)
- Eppo van Nispen (Executive Director Dutch Sound and Vision Institute)
Friday 15 March: ‘The Digital Entrepeneur’
- Lucca Corrieri (Manager German Market Scribbr)
- Marelle van Beerschoten (Founder & Managing Partner Digital Shapers)
Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions about the speaker series.
About UvA in Carré
'UvA in Carré' is organised by Amsterdam Business School and hosted by Royal Theater Carré. Alumni, employees and relations of the Amsterdam Business School, and students of MSc in Business Administration and the Executive Programme in Management Studies are invited to attend. All lectures will take place in Royal Theater Carré on Fridays from 13:00-15:00.