UvA in Carré 2017
‘UvA in Carré’ once again presented an inspiring selection of speakers from top companies in September and October 2017. The speakers shared their latest business insights and inspired students with their personal stories during this annual speakers series held in the Royal Theatre Carré. A video of the event and an overview of the speakers and topics can be found below.
Questions? Please contact us via email@example.com.
2017 programme overview:
Friday 8 September: Business in 2027
- Vodafone Ziggo: Jeroen Hoencamp, CEO
- KPMG International: Lord Michael Hastings, Global Head of Corporate Citizenship
- George Molenkamp Sustainability Prize
Friday 15 September: The Digital Transformation
- CPNB: Eppo van Nispen, Director
- ING: Jeroen Prins (ING Senior Customer Journey expert)
Friday 22 September: Marketing in the Digital Age
- L’Oréal: Kevin Capota, Director Digital
- Google: Boukje Taphoorn, Industry Leader Integrated Marketing
- Unilever: Stephen Dowling, Senior Global eCommerce Director
Friday 29 September: The Globalisation of Business
- Starbucks: Martin Brok, President EMEA
- Ahold Delhaize: Hanneke Faber, Chief Ecommerce & Innovation Officer
We regret the loss of the beloved mayor of Amsterdam Eberhard van der Laan and our thoughts go out to his family and close ones. The municipality of Amsterdam announced that a public memorial service will be held for the mayor on Friday 13 October in the Concertgebouw. Out of respect for the memorial service we moved our business seminar UvA in Carré: Made in Amsterdam to the Tuschinski Theatre, where our event took place on the same date (Friday, 13 October) and at the same time (13:00 to 15:00) as originally scheduled.
Friday 13 October: Made in Amsterdam
- Digital Shapers: Marelle van Beerschoten, Founder
- TomTom: Harold Goddijn, CEO
- Instock: Freke van Nimwegen, Co-founder
- Award ceremony for the Isaac Roet Prize 2017
About UvA in Carré
'UvA in Carré' is organised by Amsterdam Business School and hosted by Royal Theater Carré. Alumni, employees and relations of the Amsterdam Business School, and students of MSc in Business Administration and the Executive Programme in Management Studies are invited to attend. All lectures will take place in Royal Theater Carré on Fridays from 13:00-15:00, with the exception of the last lecture which will take place in The Royal Concertgebouw.