UvA in Carré 2017
We are proud to announce that ‘UvA in Carré’ once again will present an inspiring selection of speakers from top companies in September and October 2017. The speakers will share their latest business insights and inspire students with their personal stories during this annual speakers series which will be held in the Royal Theatre Carré.
Please note that registration to attend UvA in Carré 2017 will open on 1 August 2017. Any questions in the meantime can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 programme overview:
Friday 8 September: Business in 2027
- Vodafone Ziggo: Jeroen Hoencamp, CEO
- KPMG: (Lord) Michael Hastings, Global Head of Corporate Citizenship
Friday 15 September: Digital Age
- Ahold Delhaize: Hanneke Faber, CMO
- CPNB: Eppo van Nispen, Director
- Unilever: Bart Kuppens, VP Digital Transformation
Friday 22 September: Marketing in the Digital Age
- ING: Kim Verhaaf, Global Head of Advanced Analytics
- L’Oréal: Kevin Capota, Director Digital
- Google: Boukje Taphoorn, Industry Leader Integrated Marketing
Friday 29 September: Business in Europe
- StarBucks: Martin Brok, President EMEA
- Spil Games: Tung Nguyen-Khac, CEO
Friday 6 October: Made in Amsterdam
- Applified: Marelle van Beerschoten, Founder
- TomTom: Harold Goddijn, CEO
- UvA: Leana Budico, Winner Isaac Roet Prize 2016
About UvA in Carré
'UvA in Carré' is organised by Amsterdam Business School and hosted by Royal Theater Carré. Alumni, employees and relations of the Amsterdam Business School, and students of MSc in Business Administration and the Executive Programme in Management Studies are invited to attend. All lectures will take place in Royal Theater Carré on Fridays from 13:00-15:00.