Big Data for Managers
“We have a lot of data. But how can we use that to improve our business?”
In this two day programme “Big Data for Managers” you will learn about the terms, techniques and challenges of Big Data by experienced data-consultants and university professors.
Are you looking to gain a strategic overview of big data and analytics? Wondering if your organisation or team is ready to embrace a big data strategy or boost its analytical capabilities? Join our two day introduction course for (project)managers and consultants to discover what you need to help your company or team become more data-driven. Next to the theory and workshop sessions, we offer the opportunity to share experiences with like-minded professionals who are also ambitious to grow their analytics strategy.
- 5 & 6 November 2018 (Fully booked)
- 11 & 12 february 2019
- 17 & 18 June 2019
- 28 & 29 October 2019
Last year we welcomed managers from companies such as AEGON, SNS Bank, Nuon, RAI, Randstad, Jumbo, Gasunie, Akzo Nobel, KPN, KLM, PostNL, Shell, SVB, UWV, ABN Amro and many more. Read a testimonial from a delegate of our second edition.
A selection of responses from our participants:
- “A great turbo lecture about big data from A to Z. Excellent!”
- “Nice to meet other people struggling with this topic.”
- “Good overview an in-depth examples from really experienced people.”
- “This Big Data course for managers gives you a good overview of everything involved: from vision and change management to techniques, legalization and attracting and keeping the right talent!”
- "Stimulating introduction to a fascinating topic."
- "Enable people to form ideas and structure to bring data science to a higher level within their organization."
- Contract teaching
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- March, June, November