How to apply
The 4-step admissions process (Application - Assessment - Interview - Offer) for the Amsterdam MBA programme has been designed to be fast and convenient. The MBA admissions team will coach you at every step in order to complete your application.
Step 1: Submit your online application
Please complete the MBA CV Quick Scan to verify your eligibility to the Amsterdam MBA programme. The MBA admissions team will respond to your CV Quick Scan within three working days with further instructions on how to apply. Once your eligibility to our programme has been confirmed, you are welcome to start your online application. This step will take 30 minutes of your time if you have prepared your application documents:
- A one-page CV
- Transcript(s) and related diploma('s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Motivational letter (max. 300 words): please explain what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable)
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (you'll receive the template after the MBA CV Quick Scan or please download here)
Step 2: The ABS Assessment (video & written essay questions)
After evaluating your application, you will be informed whether you are selected to complete the ABS Assessment. Please note this assessment contains one video and two (short) written essay questions. We will only invite you for the ABS Assessment once your application files are complete, including your two references. This step will, again, take max. 30 minutes of your time.
Step 3: Admissions interview
Interviews are scheduled on campus or via Skype. Interviews are 30 minutes and conducted by an MBA Admissions Board member who has reviewed your application files. The admissions interview will focus on your skill-set, motivation and career goals.
Step 4: Final decision
The Admissions Board decides within 10 working days whether there is a good match between the Amsterdam MBA and your profile. If successful, you will be offered one of the 25 seats in the MBA programme!