Accreditations & rankings
MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
A business school’s accreditations form an important indicator of the quality of the school and its programmes.
In February 2018, the Association of MBAs (AMBA) recognised the Amsterdam Business School’s MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics for its innovative approach to MBA education during the AMBA Excellence Awards Gala in London. Read the full article here.
We are also very proud that the University of Amsterdam (UvA), the Amsterdam Business School (ABS) rank among the best in the world.
- The QS World Ranking 2019 lists the University of Amsterdam #57
- In the 2019 Times Higher Education ranking, the University of Amsterdam is listed 62nd in the World University Rankings.
- The University of Amsterdam is the highest-ranking educational institution in the Incompany500, an annual survey on the appeal and reputation of a broad range of organisations.
- UvA is a member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities
- The University of Amsterdam is a member of Universitas 21, the leading global network of research universities for the 21st century. We are one of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries, and the only one from the Netherlands.
The UvA It is also an active partner in many EU-wide initiatives with other universities and research institutions.