MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
Based on the information you submit in the CV Quick Scan, our MBA admissions office will give you feedback on your eligibility for the MBA Big Data & Business Analytics programme. If you are eligible for starting this MBA at the Amsterdam Business School, we will send you the application forms.
The following documents are required:
- Copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts (grade list)
- Degree certificates
- Motivation letter (your letter should not exceed 700 words)
- English test score (if applicable)
- GMAT/GRE score report (if you don't have the results yet, please indicate the date you have the test scheduled);
- The Amsterdam Business School institutions codes:
GMAT = 0500 / Information about the GMAT
GRE = 6739 / Information about the GRE
- Two letters of recommendations
Please find below the process that follows after you applied online:
- After receiving your complete application we will evaluate your profile;
- If your application is assessed positively we will invite you for the admissions interview;
- After the interview your application will be discussed by the Admissions Committee. Within 4 weeks you will receive a final decision;
- If you are admitted we will ask you to sign the contract and transfer the enrolment fee in order to secure your place in the MBA Big Data & Business Analytics programme
- After signing your contract we need to view and/or receive your original documents or certified copies of these documents (i.e. diplomas, transcripts, GMAT score report).
All documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of August 2018.