MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
STEP 1: Fill in the CV Quick Scan: fill in our CV Quick Scan to access your eligibility. This takes 1-2 minutes. We will get back to you within max. 3 business days.
STEP 2: Online application tool: if you meet the admission requirements, we will send you a link to our online application tool. On this online application you will need to upload and provide the following information:
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your degree certificates (if not in English or Dutch, we will need the originals + certified translations)
- Copy of your transcripts (if not in English or Dutch, we will need the originals + certified translations)
- Motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters: in the tool you need to leave the name + contact information of 2 people. We will contact them directly
- English test score (if applicable)
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)
STEP 3: Admissions Interview: once you have submitted your online application, we will invite you for an admissions interview.
STEP 4: Admissions Letter: after the admissions interview, we will get back to you within max. 3 working days and let you know if you are accepted to the programme or not. If you are accepted, we will send you an Admissions Letter. Once you have signed the Admissions Letter and paid the enrolment fee of 2.000 euros (=part of the total tuition fee), you are enrolled in the programme.
Early bird discount (5000 euros): 1st March 2019 (Step 1 & 2 need to be completed).
Deadline admissions: 1st August 2019 (Step 1 & 2 need to be completed). Please note: limited places! Full = Full. Students who apply early have more chance to secure a spot.