Programme Partners: CFA and CAIA
Chartered Financial Analyst Society (CFA) and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Institute (CAIA)
On this page:
MIF is a Chartered Financial Analyst Society (CFA) Programme Partner
CFA Programme Partnerships are awarded to a select number of institutions and used to recognise finance degree programmes that are academically rigorous and closely aligned to the CFA Programme curriculum. MIF is a Chartered Financial Analyst Society (CFA) Programme Partner.
- Recognition of academic rigor and practical relevance of the MIF programme for the investment industry
- MIF covers at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CFA Level I-III) including ethical and professional standards.
- MIF is offering 5 scholarships for Level I CFA exam
- Joint events & opportunities to network
- MIF is offering a discount/scholarship of EUR 3000 to all CFA Charterholders and Candidates of the CFA programme for the Academic year beginning September 2018.
For more information about our partnership and the CFA Society click on the links below:
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Institute
In 2012, Master International Finance (MIF) became a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Institute (CAIA) Programme Partner.
MIF is the only academic partner in the Netherlands. Some aspects of the partnership include:
- MIF covers at least 60% of the CAIA Association's curriculum
- MIF offers 4 scholarships to earn the CAIA Charter, which requires passing rigorous Level I and Level II examinations.
- CAIA charter-holders and candidates will receive a 3000 EUR discount when enrolling into the MIF programme.
For more information about the partnership and the CAIA visit the links below: