Executive Programme in Management Studies
In 1.5 years you can earn the Master of Science (MSc) degree of the University of Amsterdam in the part-time Executive Programme in Management Studies at the Amsterdam Business School, choose for Digital Business, Strategy or Leadership and Management as a track in the programme. This part-programme is for students living and working in the Netherlands. Lectures are organised on Fridays during office hours.
Start in February
Our programme starts in February and September 2018. Visit one of our information evenings and contact us to get to know more about the programme that we could offer you.
Master of Science (MSc) degree in Management Studies
After successfully completing the programme, Management Studies alumni are able to make a strategic and operational contribution based on their knowledge, business analyses and insights. Their contribution can improve and provide innovation for profit and non-profit organisations. A MSc degree is often an important condition for a next higher level management positions.
The Executive Programme in Management Studies is meant for ambitious professionals who want to advance their expertise in the field of management and business. Students in the programme have successfully completed a research university or university of applied sciences programme. Lectures are on Fridays, during office hours, this should be convenient for students combining work and study.
- The programme starts Friday, 9 February, introduction 2 February 2018;
- Duration of the Master's programme 1.5 years;
- Part-time programme for professionals;
- Tracks in either Strategy, Leadership and Management, Digital Business;
- Two lectures on Fridays, during office hours;
- MSc degree from the University of Amsterdam;
- The Executive programme in Management Studies is identical to "Bedrijfskunde in Deeltijd". The programme is taught in English.
Why the Amsterdam Business School?
- The Amsterdam Business School has excellent rankings;
- A diverse international student body;
- Strong international networks in business and government;
- A central location in Amsterdam.
Please be informed that this programme does not offer any assistance regarding obtaining a visa for The Netherlands. All students are supposed to take care of this themselves. The Dutch Immigration Service (IND) does not issue visa for this part-time programme.
- Degree programme
- 60 ECTS, 18 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- February, September
- CROHO code